On a lighter note

I think that I am getting lighter. I still have no idea how much I weighed during my last week of pregnancy or how much I weigh now, but I am wearing jeans today that did not fit for a few months before I got pregnant. I’ll count that one as a win!

20120127-091637.jpg

1. Kierstan said:

Love Kai in the background!

Nice work – you look amazing!

2. Wow, you look fantastic! I hope my body bounces back as quickly as yours!!

3. Jill said:

Definitely a win!!!

Yes, definitely a win! What a great picture with Kai in the background and you looking fabulous only 1 month post-pregnancy. 🙂

5. Most definitely a win! And this is exactly why we all hang onto those pants that are just a tad too tight, or at least I’m using this as justification! 😉

You look great, by the way!

6. Brit said:

Thank you all!

Yes, Heidi, that is exactly why we hang onto them. They almost went in the last Goodwill bag, but didn’t make it in there for a reason.

7. jen said:

You look awesome! And BFing definitely helps to shed pounds 🙂

8. Random Question…You spent a ton of time on your bike trainer in India. What kind of trainer do you have? What are your feelings on it?! I’m trying to talk Chris into letting me buy a bike trainer but I don’t even know where to begin so I’m looking for some personal input.

Sorry, totally not related to this post… :S

I have a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine. I am very happy with it. I have not tested out any other trainers, so no basis for comparison.

• I’ve read a lot of good things about it…and its bright green! I’m such a push over for colors! I’m currently stalking craigslist and such in an attempt to find one for less than $300! Thanks.

I think mine was $330? I looked for a sale or a used one for a while, but finally I just threw down for it. After putting thousands of miles on it over many days, I’m pretty sure I have it down to <$1.00/ride by now.