Let’s go way back in time and talk two weekends ago. Crazy, I know. It is important though because I had one of my favorite days of snowboarding of all time.
+ Chris and Matt = Sweet day of riding
A day of snowboarding in deep fresh snow on Sunday left me wiped out all week. My calf muscles didn’t feel normal again for at least 5 days. It was such a blast. I kind of want more winter now!
After I got back home I had a pretty crummy week of workouts, partly because of a crazy work week, partly due to my tired legs. Time to get my act together again with both blogging and
*Note to Self: Next time bring tool to adjust face guard on helmet when wearing goggles.
- Sunday: Snowboarding (In knee-deep powder!!!)
- Monday: rest – I was super sore from snowboarding
- Tuesday: bike – 10 miles easy – avg HR 75% of max + New Rules Workout 5A1
- Wednesday: bike – 12.15 miles cadence – avg HR 85% of max
- Thursday: bike – 15 miles easy – avg HR 73% of max
- Friday: 13.07 miles easy – avg HR 75% of max – Still super sore from snowboarding. My gosh, my calf muscles are still screaming!
- Saturday: rest
Running Weekly Total: 0
Running April Total: 0
Running 2011 Total: 297.96
Miles on Shoes: 248.96
Miles on New Shoes: 18
Cycling Weekly Total: 50.15
Cycling April Total: 148.15
Cycling 2011 Total: 397.45