Do you see many animals when you run?
I often see squirrels and deer when I run, but today Chris and I had a special animal sighting during our run. We saw this fox, (twice!) during our hilly seven miles around a local lake. The picture is kind of grainy since Chris took it on his iPhone, but still pretty cool.
I didn’t get as many runs in as I hoped for this week, but I’ll roll with it. I skipped out on yesterday’s run so that I could go on my first hike in my new hiking boots. I want to make sure that they really are more comfortable than my old ones before I commit to hiking forty-some-odd miles in them!
- Sunday: 5.42 miles @ 9:28
- Monday: 6 miles @ 8:28 (9:01, 8:31, 8:11, 7:35, 8:03, 9:14) <– I just want to make a point of saying that I am really proud of this run. It wouldn’t be a fast run for everyone, but for me that was a really solid run!
- Tuesday: 60 minute trainer ride (hard effort)
- Wednesday: 65 minute easy trainer ride
- Thursday: 7 miles @ 9:18 (9:22, 9:39, 10:02*, 9:40, 9:20, 8:57, 8:07) *Much of this mile was on one of those sidewalks that is so cracked and broken that you are just waiting to trip. I ran very carefully and will avoid this street in the future.
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: 4.5 mile hike
Total Weekly Miles: 18.42
Total October Miles: 56.45
Total November Miles: 13
Total Yearly Miles: 971.73
Miles on Current Shoes: 166.59