Well, I did a bit better this week than last. Only two rest days. Three was a bit excessive.
I still haven’t gotten heavier weights, but I’m pushing forward with New Rules for now, increasing weight where I can still and increasing reps where I am out of weight. I’m kind of bummed about it, but it doesn’t look like I’ll get more weights anytime soon. The good news is that I’m scheduled to finish the program not too long after we go to Africa, so maybe I will be able to get weights and redo the program then.
I think that I may ease back into running soon. My foot pretty much feels fine now so I may try running a mile or two here and there to see how it reacts. I wonder how difficult it will seem to run all of a sudden?
- Sunday: 2 hour mountain bike ride, not sure on exact time or distance because I paused my Garmin during a water break
- Monday: NROLFW Workout 1B3
- Tuesday: 52 minute trainer ride – no particular podcast, my iPod died a few minutes in
- Wednesday: NROLFW Workout 1A4
- Thursday: 40 minute trainer ride – cadence
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: rest/short recreational bike ride ~ 4 miles
Total Weekly Miles: 0
Total September Miles: 0
Total Yearly Miles: 898.28
Miles on Current Shoes: 93.14