Last week’s CSA box had no cabbage. Crazy, right? I had begun to rely on it as a given.
Instead, there were potatoes, another difficult to use item here at Duke’s House. We don’t really eat many potatoes here, and when we do, they are almost always sweet potatoes.
Thankfully, we had decided on breakfast for dinner last night, so we could use up these potatoes just in time for this week’s CSA box pickup!
- 1/2 lb. potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 palmful each of thyme, cumin, garlic salt, and black pepper
- olive oil spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in thin slices.
- Put potatoes, olive oil, and spices into a freezer bag or any plastic bag that you can ziploc or tie closed.
- Shake bag to coat potatoes evenly with olive oil and spices.
- Coat baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. You may want to flip the potatoes part way through cooking to ensure that both sides get crispy.
Servings ~ 2
Calories ~ 200, Fat ~ 14 g, Carbohydrates ~ 18 g, Protein ~ 2 g