All the cool kids are making them. Ok, maybe not the cool kids, but those of us who like the idea of eating vegetables as a salty snack food are making them. These crispy little snacks will get scarfed down so quickly that you won’t know what happened to them.
- 1 bunch kale
- olive oil sprayer
- salt (preferably ground salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- De-stem kale and break it into potato chip sized pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pieces of kale into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the edges are starting to brown.